STATUS UPDATED
oh I wish YOU were here :"(
DEEJA's: I AM A MUSLIM WHO UPHOLD TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL

I AM A MUSLIM WHO UPHOLD TRADITIONAL ORIENTAL


Hello :) " True love won't grow due to redundancy and won't decrease because of deficiency. "
1. I will not stand on any person who jeopardizes my confluence/concentration on anything I do.
2. I often want to act nonchalant but I perennially failed.
Thereat, I am a person who cares too much about every single little tiny meniscule thing.
3. I 'really really really really' love paranoid people! - they just penetrate too much.
Thus, they are cute! Just like germs. Giving sharp pain went through my stomach. -.-
4. And and and! I will accept vulgar words, Just speak it out in front of me,- try me!
5. Plastic, bogus, control ayu, and so on, I love them also. As they are stupid, dumb, idiotic,
fatuous, goofy && CLODDISH. Pity them badly :(
Those 'r top 5 of my trivial synoptic rules. 

With love,
Abdul Halim's. 


Thanks for reading ;)

No comments: