STATUS UPDATED
oh I wish YOU were here :"(
DEEJA's: Dark and dreary

Dark and dreary

❤ Sometimes all you can do is walk away, hide your tears and just pretend that you're okay.. I will forgive, but won't forget, even on the littlest thing.
Perhaps benda tu tak bererti ape ape bagi dia, tapi untuk aku.. It describes everything.
Walaupun aku cuba sedaya upaya nak lupakan perkara tu, it still lasts clearly in my mind. He broke my heart just to please others.  Boleh bayangkan tak betapa hancurnya ❤ ni?  (ಥ_ಥ )
Fine kalau dia tak berape nak peduli sangat pasal perasaan aku, tapi dalam ati ni tetap ade benci dekat dia... Sampai bile bile.. Maafkan aku.. 
" I hate being second to those I put first "
Can you easily move on when you're still deeply in love with him? Mesti tak boleh kan?? (╥﹏╥) 


Every night I cry myself to sleep.. And thinks, why does every moment have to be so hard??...


Kenapa nak sedih bila kita sebenarnya boleh bergembira???
Itu betol. And now, I keep forcing myself to get over the hard things. 
Thanks for the hurt sayang.. I really appreciate it., for entire of my life! 
-Deeja.                                                                                                                                                                             
Thanks for reading ;)

No comments: